Liebster is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meaning may include sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kinda, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are:
> Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
> Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
> Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
> Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
> Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Random Things about me!
> For the first seven, click here. :)
>I have poor eye sight.. +375 on both eyes! So don't be surprised if I don't recognize you until you're just about 3 meters away from me.
>I'm bad with names! When I get confused, I'll call you "beh". That's my terms of endearment to all my pamangkin and friends!
>I love fairy tales. Maybe that's why I believe in happy ever after..
>I'm kinda sentimental. I keep gifts, letters, cards, receipts, movie tickets, etc.. My mom calls them trash, hehe.
Joan is one of my newest followers! And I was so touched when I found out that she considers me as one of her dearests! Thank you Joan!
And here are her questions and my answers:
1. What is your greatest achievement so far and why? When I started working in 2006, my goal was to save enough money to have our house renovated because it's getting too small for our growing family. Saving was tough since I am also my family's breadwinner. But I am so thankful I was able to accomplish it last 2009. I was able to buy the small lot adjacent to our old home so we got bigger space now. Then had our then wooden house scrapped and built a now concrete house. Plus I have my own bedroom now! Home sweet home! :D
2. How do you spend your free time? Sleeping, eating, shopping with family and friends
3. To date, what has been your worst disappointment in life? My life isn't perfect but I can't think of any right now.
4. If you could start all over in life, would you change anything? Nope.
5. What are the best five words that would describe you? Loving. Sweet. Generous. Positive Thinker. Moody.
6. Cakes or rice cakes? Cakes!!
7. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? My waist?
8. To be afraid of or to be liked? To be liked.
9. What makes you smile? A lot of things does. You made me smile when I saw this :D
10. What do you want for this Christmas? A boyfriend, charitos! :D
11. And what is your 2013 New Year's resolution? None, so far.
Balut is one of my first few followers na sumuporta at naniwala sa mga kabaliwan ko nun nag-start pa lang ako mag-blog. At hanggang ngayon ay active commentator pa din kahit super busy siya sa kanyang family at sa pagpapayaman, chos! Thank you so much Balut!
1. Why do you blog? To keep an online diary of my life.
2. What is your most memorable blog post? My birthday trip at Zoobic Safari & Ocean Adventure
3. What blog site is your most favorite
4. Who is your favorite blogger
5. Which blog design you like most
6. Blogger or Wordpress? Blogger.
7. Are you happy with your blog right now? I am. It's actually one of my stress relievers!
8. On a scale of 1 to 10 being 10 as the highest, how will you rate your own blog? 10. Love your own, hehe! :D
9. What positive contribution your blog can share to the blogosphere? Unsolicited opinion about the places I've been to and the food I've tasted.
10. What unique feature your blog has versus other blogs? It has me. :D
11. What can you say about my blog? It covers a lot of interest, very versatile indeed! I love your Sunday Photo&Quotes, your family bonding moments, your travels, and most especially your humor!
1. Why do you blog? <same>
2. What do you love most about blogging? You can talk just about anything.
3. What is your dream vacation? I want to go to Japan. See the cherry blossoms. Wear a kimono. Go to Disneyland, Hello Kitty Land and Ghibli Museum. See a Geisha!
4. What makes you happy? <same>
5. How do you spend your free time aside from blogging? <same>
6. What is your most memorable blog post? <same>
7. What difficult decision had you done in your life that was worth it? Can't say that I've been thru such yet..
8. What is your favorite song? None in particular.
9. What is your favorite food? Pizza & Pasta
10. What positive contribution your blog can share to the blogosphere? <same>
11. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Married and living with a loving husband and a beautiful kid.
And then this morning, I saw that the uber beautiful & sexy Arline of Pinkline also gave me this award! Thank you my dear twin sis!
1. What do you think is the best thing about blogging? <same>
2. Who do you admire in blogging and why? A lot. Let's skip the why q, please..
3. Whose blog post were you always excited to read and why? My Crush's. Stalking, hehe!
4. What is your dream job? Flight Attendant!
5. Name 3 things you have or would have on your bucket list. Three? I'm giving you 30!
6. Mountain climbing or island hopping? Island hopping!
7. What is your favorite movie quote? "Sometimes you have to fight for the things that are worth fighting for" - The Secret World of Arriety
8. If you're going to be half a billion richer by winning the lottery what's the first thing you would buy? House and lot for each of my siblings and myself!
9. If you could live anywhere besides where you do now, where would it be? Somewhere near the beach.
10. If given all the resources, what kind of business would you want to establish and why? A restaurant because I love to eat.
11. Describe yourself in 2 words. Beautiful & Sexy - just like you! :D
I am touched by the thought that you all considered me as your favorite! I am overwhelmed actually. You all made me smile! Thanks again!
And since you already tagged me, and there is a "no tag back" rule, you have just lessen the burden of choosing only 11 dearests.. that is tough! I am no longer tagging those who I've seen were tagged already.. so please walang magtatampo! :)
1. Lili of Thinking Out Loud
2. Rio of Share the Love
3. Rica of God's Princess
4. Nic of Tropang Ina
5. Jaid of Superjaid
6. Josh of Kulapitot
7. Sir of Overthinker Palaboy
8. Pareng Jay of Mga Kuwento ni Pareng Jay
9. Ric of Line N Canvas
10. Fat of My Life Has Been
11. Grah of Chicturista
And here are my questions.. Enough of the serious stuff! :D
1. Why do you blog? Or what made you start blogging?
2. What is the essence of being a woman (for girls)? a man(boys)? Or somewhere in between (bekis)?
3. Who is your first crush? Why?
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
5. How often do you get late for work?
6. What was the worst punishment you received at grade school? Why were you punished?
7. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
8. What is your most favorite restaurant?
9. Have you ever cried watching a movie? What movie was it?
10. Coffee or Tea?
11. Do you think I'm pretty and sexy? *Remember the Cybercrime Law..chos!
P.S. For those na hindi ko na-tag dahil naka-tag na kayo, or dahil alam kong busy kayo, or dahil more than 200 na followers nyo, paki-sagot na lang ang mga tanong ko sa comment box if my time kayo! Just for fun, thanks! :D