Sunday, June 2, 2013

Vikings at SM Marikina!!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who sent their greetings on my birthday. May it be a wall post, a picture greeting, a tweet, a comment here on my blog or a testimonial that I wished for (or all of the above in case of Archieviner).. they are all very much appreciated. You all made me feel special on my special day!

Just as I have previously mentioned, me and some of my office friends went to Vikings to celebrate my birthday. 



I normally would not want to eat in a buffet resto.. hindi naman ako ganun kalakas kumain so feeling ko hindi siya sulit saken. Good thing, Vikings has this birthday promo wherein celebrants can enjoy the buffet for free! You just have to be with at least one paying adult and present a valid ID.  I also just found out that they have made the promo even better.. now you can avail of it three days before or after your special day!  


Here are the rates!

And here are my beautiful friends and the beautiful me.. walang kokontra!


Carl and June!
Zaicy and Faye!
The birthday girl!

And the food heaven.. The vast selection of food really had me drooling! I didn't get to taste all of them but what I loved the most are the sushi and the marshmallow and chocolate fondue! Pa-sweet lang ang kain :)






Now the most exciting (and a bit embarrassing) part is when the staff sang a happy birthday song.. may pa-effect pa ng tambourine and guitar plus a cutesy backdraft! 


And I also got a mini birthday cake! Thank you, Vikings! :)



It was such a lovely experience! I guess we all had fun.. or baka ako lang kasi ako lang walang binayaran e, haha.


Next, I'll be sharing PBO's 3rd outreach program at Silid Aralan, Inc.

Ciao!



*Photos c/o Zaicy!

35 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday ulet!

    Lugi ako dyan sa buffet eh di ako makakain ng sapat sa cost lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More food, more fun! Sana sa birthday ulit ni Carl! Kaya lang mag babayad ka na, lugi ka na!

    Belated HBD Marsepan, mwahs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayy grabe sa foods, bumabaha! Glad you had a great time celebrating your birthday Ate Joanne :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy birthday marJ, sarap at affordable pa ng food sa vikings. I Wonder why vikings yung resto? Inspired European churva? Or owner ay European siguro?

    Anyway, nainggit ako parang gusto ko na ring magbirthday now na! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang saya naman! at ang sarap ng mga foods! ingit much!
    belated ulet joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sa sunod baka dyan na rin ko celebrate:) just joking. Dami kong relatives:)
    Anyway, I am happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. belated happy birthday. eto yung mga photos na iniba iba ni zaicy sa facebook. nakakatuwa yung mga exchanges of faces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday! Sexiest talaga kulet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ganda ng shots! and good thing you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natawa ako sa post mo Jho, am sure heaven yong happiness mo kasi ikaw lang ang walang bayad.bwhahhaha, I don't like buffet before but now I love to go there kasi my rice sila, yon talaga ang purpose ko.hehehhe...Sino ba talaga bf mo dear.heheheh, nabasa ko kaya yang comment ni Archieviner..naki-gulo pa si ako.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow naman ang celebration. :) ganda ng shots..sarap ng food :) belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a blessing to have great friends to treat you on your birthday :))) haha. happy birthday (belated) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Galing naman ng libre at may surprise pa talaga. The best talaga ang Vikings. I miss their Maki....:)

    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated happy birthday dear Joanne. What better way to celebrate it with food and friends and of course eat like a true vikings , lol......

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kakapagod na mag greet ha! hahahaha.. Pee beeday ulet Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. huhuhu nagutom ako sa pics. bongga pala mag-celebrate ng birthday sa Vikings, may kasamang production number pa. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. belated happy birthday..:))
    drooling.. :) how was the food? How much for adults?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Belated Happy Birthday! sasarap ng handa mo :) makikita mo pang Pinoy talaga

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Happy birthday!! Planning to go there this weekend too to avail of the promo. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy birthday Joanne, belated! sarap sa vikings noh, sobrang mahal nga lang. at sa dami ng food, di mo na alam alin uunahin, lahat masarap...at least yun mga natikman ko. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Imishew joanne!!!!!!!!! Penge ng pagakaen !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pag nakita kita cguro antaba mo na!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yum! Sarap ng mga food! Parang gusto ko din dyan magbday! Libre pala celebrator! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow ate sagana sa foods xD

    ReplyDelete
  26. happy birthday.

    Kunwari hindi ako late bumati ah. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. haven't heard much about you lately. hehe. long time no post?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Huy. Belated happy birthday to you. Pasensiya na sa super late na greting. Teka lang, baka kayo pa ang magkatuluyan ni pareng archie ha? Pano na si pareng zai? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  29. belated happy birthday :) service and food in vikings usually exceed customer's expectations :) glad u and ur friends had a great time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super belated happy birthday sis. The food. The food. Nakakagutom haha

    By the way, if you have time feel free to visit my new blog.

    superjaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dropping by to say Hi! and THANK YOU for being a part of my fruitful two years!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I do think your friend Zaicy is cute. Anyway, I got a lot from this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete